2023 Calendar Contest
THE 2023 BODIE CALENDAR CONTEST
Previously registered users may continue to use their existing user credentials. New users must register.
Contest rules remain unchanged from the 2022 calendar!
The author of the calendar cover photo will receive $300 and authors of inside photos will each receive $100. Submissions will be credited in the Bodie Foundation Calendar and winners will receive complimentary copies of the calendar.
If you have problems or questions about using the site, please use the CONTACT US form at the bottom of this page.
The contest closes Sunday, February 6, 2022.
- Images must be horizontal and have a minimum size and resolution of 14 inches (W) x 10.5 inches (H) at 300 pixels per inch. Please do not upsample images!
- Images should be in Adobe RGB 1998 color space!
Images must be in jpeg (jpg) format!
- Images must be received by February 6, 2022 and be properly submitted on the calendar contest website, www.bodiecalendarcontest.com (this website), to be considered for the contest.
- Maximum of five (5) entries per person.
- Full contest rules are HERE.
All images must be submitted in JPG format. As in prior years, each photographer is limited to one winning entry, and entries must be photographs of, and pertain to Bodie State Historic Park. Winners will receive $100 and five calendars. The entrant whose photo is chosen for the calendar cover receives $300 and five calendars. If you have questions about uploading images, please scroll to the bottom of the calendar contest website and use the “Contact Us” section.
The Bodie Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to raising funds for the preservation, interpretation, and public enjoyment of Bodie State Historic Park, Mono Lake Tufa State Natural Reserve, and Grover Hot Springs State Park. Visit the Bodie Foundation website, BodieFoundation.org and follow us on Facebook and Instagram. And if you are looking for a great Christmas present, the 2022 Bodie Calendar is available for purchase from our online store.
To Sign up visit Bodie Calendar Contest