Volunteers Needed for Eastern Sierra Pride Festival
Eastern Sierra Pride Festival
Pride Month starts this week and this weekend is the first-of-its-kind Pride Festival for the Eastern Sierra, June 4-5 at the Tri-County Fairgrounds in Bishop, CA.
It’s going to be an amazing event, I hope you can join us! Look here for full details, the schedule and tickets.
Reminder, we’re cancelling our Bishop meetup for June, because it would have been immediately after the pride festival and we know we’re going to need to rest.
Our Mammoth Lakes meetup at Mammoth Brewing Company is June 15, 6-9pm.
We Need Your Help – Volunteers for our Eastern Sierra Pride Festival
Below is an outline of volunteer needs to help us run our first-of-its-kind pride festival for the Eastern Sierra! Please help if you can and reply with exactly the volunteer role you would like to take on. You can take more than one too if you’d like to help set-up and decorate Thursday or Friday and then volunteer again Sat and/or Sun.
- Thursday, 2pm-6pm: Setup and decorating
- Friday, 10am-6pm: Setup and decorating
- Saturday, 6.30pm-?: Staff the gate for onsite ticket purchases and check pre-purchase list, handout participant wrist bands
- Sunday, 12.30pm-7pm: Staff the gate for onsite ticket purchases and check pre-purchase list, handout participant wrist bands
- Sunday, 12.30pm-2.30pm: Staff the Drag Bingo door for onsite ticket purchases and check pre-purchase list
- Sunday, 7pm-?: Tear down and clean up
(From Eastern Sierra Pride)