Mono County COVID-19 Testing & Vaccination Clinic Schedule – June 2022
OptumServe and Mono County Public Health each provide COVID-19 testing in Mono County. Mono County Public Health also provides COVID-19 vaccination, and requests pre-registration through My Turn (myturn.ca.gov).
OptumServe offers testing and test-to-treat services on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays at Canyon Lodge (4th Floor) in Mammoth Lakes from 11am – 7pm. The team usually takes a lunch break from 3pm – 4pm. Mono County Public Health offers pop-up testing at various times and locations within Mono County throughout the month as detailed below. In addition, walk-in testing is available at the Bridgeport and Walker Paramedic Stations (upon Paramedic availability).
OPTUMSERVE WEEKLY TESTING & TREATING CLINICS (PCR)
- Monday: Canyon Lodge (1000 Canyon Blvd.); 11am – 7pm
- Wednesday: Canyon Lodge (1000 Canyon Blvd.); 11am – 7pm
- Saturday: Canyon Lodge (1000 Canyon Blvd.); 11am – 7pm
PUBLIC HEALTH WEEKLY TESTING CLINICS (PCR and Antigen)
- Fridays: Mono County Civic Center (1290 Tavern Road; Mammoth Lakes); 11am – 1pm
PUBLIC HEALTH POP-UP TESTING AND VACCINATION CLINICS (PCR and Antigen)*
- 06/02/22 (Thursday): Bridgeport Public Health (37 Emigrant Street); 10am – 2pm
- 06/07/22 (Tuesday): Lee Vining Community Center (296 Mattly Avenue); 11am – 2:00pm
- 06/14/22 (Tuesday): Walker Community Center (442 Mule Deer Road); 11am – 1:30pm
- 06/16/22 (Thursday): Bridgeport Public Health (37 Emigrant Street); 10am – 2pm
- 06/16/22 (Thursday): Chalfant Community Center (123 Valley Road); 4pm – 6pm
- 06/21/22 (Tuesday): Benton Community Center (58869 Hwy 120); 10am – 11:30am
- 06/21/22 (Tuesday): Chalfant Community Center (123 Valley Road); 12pm – 1:30pm
- 06/23/22 (Thursday): Bridgeport Public Health (37 Emigrant Street); 10am – 2pm
- 06/28/22 (Tuesday): June Lake Community Center (90 W. Granite Avenue); 11am – 1pm
- 06/30/22 (Thursday): Bridgeport Public Health (37 Emigrant Street); 10am – 2pm
*Public Health provides both testing and vaccinations at these clinics
All clinics are scheduled weather-permitting, and open to the public, regardless of insurance. Appointments are preferred, but walk-ins are welcome. Antigen tests are subject to availability. Individuals on the Hwy 6 corridor can call the Public Health Department at (760) 924-1830 to request testing.
OptumServe Testing Pre-Registration: https://lhi.care/covidtesting
Public Health Testing Pre-Registration: home.color.com/covid/sign-up/
Public Health COVID-19 Vaccination Pre-Registration: myturn.ca.gov
Additional clinics may be added as resources become available. Please check the COVID-19 Portal for updates: https://coronavirus.
(From Mono County Public Health)