Here is a look at the Annual Fall Colors Car Show 2021!
The Fall Colors Classic Car Show is an annual event held by the Owens Valley Cruisers. This year, due to COVID-19 restrictions, the event took place in one day at the Bishop City Park just down the street from its usual home at the Tri-County Fairgrounds.
Here is a full list of the winners (and their cars) who took home trophies on Saturday:
1. Dale Lambert with a 1932 Ford Roadster
2. Frank Fisk with a 1969 Dodge Dart GT
3. Brad Wyatt with a 1974 Ford Bronco
4. Lynn Patterson with a 1932 Ford Roadster
5. Ron and Bev Morefield with a 1937 Packard Coupe
6. Steve Shipley with a 1964 Ford Falcon Sprint
7. Robert Dowers with a 1969 Chevy K-20 Pickup
8. Mario and Joyce Vanotti with a 1939 Chevy Custom
9. Randy Miller with a 1934 Mercedes 500-K
10. Jim McCurry with a 1933 Plymouth Coupe
And lastly, our high school winner was Elias Downard with a 1976 Dotson 280-Z.
Much thanks to Dennis Turner, President of the Owens Valley Cruisers, for providing the information! And congratulations to all our winners and contestants!
The video was shot by Jesse Steele and Ella Boehme, and edited by Ella Boehme. Please check out the video, and give us a like and subscribe on our YouTube page!