Eastern Sierra Pride: Upcoming Events
EASTERN SIERRA PRIDE FESTIVAL
Our meetups are expanding to include Mammoth Lakes! We’ll be meeting at Mammoth Brewing Company on May 25th and June 15th in the Beer Cellar. Now that we’ll have a meetup presence in both Inyo and Mono counties, we’ll be scaling back our meetups at Mountain Rambler Brewery to be the 1st Monday of every month. We look forward to seeing you all at both locations!
And we have many of them coming up!
Suicide Awareness March
May 22nd, 8am – Noon
5K walk starting and ending at Mammoth Brewing Company. A Mono County Behavioral Health event with a Raffle. A percentage of the proceeds from the raffle are being donated to us! Please join us for the march. Registration is free. Please register as part of the Eastern Sierra Pride group, password is “Out2022!”. And wear your Eastern Sierra Pride T-shirt! Hope to see you there!
Arts & Crafts Festival
May 27 – 30 at the Bishop City Park
We will be tabling at the festival for four days and need volunteers to help us staff the booth.
- Friday, May 27: 8am – 6pm
- Saturday, May 28: 9am – 6pm
- Sunday, May 29: 9am – 6pm
- Monday, May 30: 9am – 2pm
Even if you can only commit a few hours, we’ll take it! It’s a great way to learn more about what we’re doing and to hear the positive comments and support we receive first hand.
Eastern Sierra Pride Festival
June 4 – 5 at Tri-County Fairgrounds, Bishop
- Thursday & Friday, June 2 & 4: help decorate!
- Saturday, June 4: Gate – check people pre-paid, take new entrance fees, and apply wristbands. (3 people)
- Sunday, June 5: Gate – check people pre-paid, take new entrance fees, and apply wristbands. (3 people)
- Sunday, June 5: Drag Bingo – Setup, decorations, attendee list/new entrance fees, handing out sheets & doppers
There’s a lot going on and we would love your help! It’s incredibly rewarding and so much fun!
(From Eastern Sierra Pride)