Bishop Fire Department Splash Down Schedule
During the 2020 pandemic shutdowns, the Bishop Fire Department began a new Fourth of July tradition, driving the water tenders through town and spraying water for the kids. This year, the volunteer firefighters will once again be bringing the water tenders to scheduled locations so that everyone can enjoy some summertime fun with their local volunteer firefighters. The water tenders will stay at each schedule location for a half hour. Come say hello and cool off with your #bishopvolunteerfiredepartment this Fourth of July!
- Hobson and Elm – Noon to 12:30 p.m.
- Morningside and Grandview – Noon to 12:30 p.m.
- Bar M and Lazy A – Noon to 12:30 p.m.
- Willow and Second Street – 1 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Barlow Gym, Barlow and Diaz – 1 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Glenwood Lane Loop – 1 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- VFW Post – 2 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Coyote Apartments – 2 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Highlands – 2 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
(From City of Bishop)