The June 2022 Primary Election is coming up! Eastern Sierra NOW is dedicated to covering the election process start to finish, and as of yesterday, March 16th, the Declaration of Candidacy period for Inyo County has been closed.
The list of local offices up for election in June 2022 for Inyo County, as well as the Declarations of Candidacy submitted for each position, are as follows:
- Supervisor, 1st District (Carl Hoelscher, Jeff Gabriel, Trina Orrill)
- Supervisor, 3rd District (David Lent, Kody Jaeger, Scott Marcellin, Todd Vogel)
- Assessor (David Stottlemyre)
- Auditor (Amy Shepherd)
- Clerk-Recorder (Danielle Sexton)N
- Coroner (Jason Molinar)
- District Attorney (Thomas L. Hardy)
- Public Administrator (Patricia Barton)
- Sheriff (Eric Pritchard, Joseph Vetter, Kelvin Johnston, Stephanie Rennie)
- Superintendent of Schools (Barry Simpson)
- Treasurer-Tax Collector (Alisha McMurtrie)
More information can be found at https://elections.inyocounty.us/voting/whats-on-the-ballot/.
The list of local offices up for election in June 2022 for Mono County, as well as the Declarations of Candidacy submitted for each position, are as follows:
- Supervisor, 1st District (Jennifer Kreitz)
- Supervisor, 5th District (Linda Salcido)
- Assessor (Barry Beck)
- District Attorney (David M. Anderson)
- Superintendent of Schools (Stacy L. Adler)
- Superior Court Judge (Mark G. Magit)
- Sheriff/Coroner (Ingrid Braun, Al Davis)
More information can be found at https://monocounty.ca.gov/sites/default/files/fileattachments/elections/page/31949/unofficial_candidate_list_3-15.pdf.
This is a developing story. Eastern Sierra NOW will continue to update as more information becomes available.