Do you love the Millpond Music Festival? We are looking for volunteers to help us make this years festival happen! Our festival would not be possible without the help of our amazing volunteers who have been helping put this event on for the last 29 years. Want to be part of the legacy? Submit a volunteer application through our website! The perks of being a volunteer at the Millpond Music Festival include a FREE day pass to the festival for 4 hours of volunteering, or a FREE WEEKEND PASS for 8 hours of volunteer work, plus you get to hang out at the festival, soaking up all the music and good vibes.
Check out the various volunteer opportunities below, and submit your application with your station preference here.
Volunteer Opportunities at Millpond:
- Security/ICA Ambassador – Assist is answering festivalgoer questions. Notifying head of security about any potential problems.
- Children’s Activities – Setting up children’s arts & crafts activities provided by ICA. Assisting kids with their projects as needed. Assisting with clean up. At this time we are requiring masks at this station.4-5 hour shifts available Saturday and Sunday afternoon.
- Set Up/Tear Down – Assisting with basic set up/tear down of the festival. Shifts available Thursday pm, Friday am, and Sunday pm.
- Trash/Recycle – Emptying trash and recycle bins. Several 4 hour afternoon and evening shifts available per day.
- Merchandise Tents – Assisting in selling festival t-shirts and artist merchandise. At this time, we are requiring masks at this station. Several shifts available Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Front Gate – Greet attendees, exchange tickets for wristbands, and selling tickets and camp spots via Square. At this time, we are requiring masks at this station. Must be familiar with working with online retail systems or Square. Shifts available Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Please feel free to contact ICA with any questions you may have.
- Phone: 760.873.8014
- Fax: 760.873.5518
- 150 Willow St
Bishop, CA 93514
The festival is planned for September 16-18, 2022.
(From Inyo Council for the Arts)