Mono County COVID-19 Testing & Vaccination Clinic Schedule – July 2022
COVID-19 TESTING & VACCINATION CLINIC SCHEDULE: July 2022
OptumServe and Mono County Public Health each provide COVID-19 testing in Mono County. Mono County Public Health also provides COVID-19 vaccination, and requests pre-registration through My Turn (myturn.ca.gov).
OptumServe offers testing and test-to-treat services on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays at Canyon Lodge (4th Floor) in Mammoth Lakes from 11am – 7pm. The team usually takes a lunch break from 3pm – 4pm. Mono County Public Health offers pop-up testing at various times and locations within Mono County throughout the month as detailed below. In addition, walk-in testing is available at the Bridgeport and Walker Paramedic Stations (upon Paramedic availability).
OPTUMSERVE WEEKLY TESTING & TREATING CLINICS (PCR)
- Monday: Canyon Lodge (1000 Canyon Blvd.); 11am – 7pm (closed on July 4th)
- Wednesday: Canyon Lodge (1000 Canyon Blvd.); 11am – 7pm
- Saturday: Canyon Lodge (1000 Canyon Blvd.); 11am – 7pm
PUBLIC HEALTH WEEKLY TESTING CLINICS (PCR and Antigen)
- Wednesdays: Mono County Civic Center (1290 Tavern Road; Mammoth Lakes); 1pm – 3pm
- Fridays: Mono County Civic Center (1290 Tavern Road; Mammoth Lakes); 11am – 1pm
PUBLIC HEALTH POP-UP TESTING AND VACCINATION CLINICS (PCR and Antigen)*
- 07/05/22 (Tuesday): Lee Vining Community Center (296 Mattly Avenue); 11am – 2:00pm
- 07/07/22 (Thursday): Bridgeport Memorial Hall (73 N. School Street); 10am – 2pm
- 07/12/22 (Tuesday): Walker Community Center (442 Mule Deer Road); 11am – 2pm
- 07/14/22 (Thursday): Bridgeport Memorial Hall (73 N. School Street); 10am – 2pm
- 07/19/22 (Tuesday): Benton Community Center (58869 Hwy 120); 10am – 1pm
- 07/21/22 (Thursday): Bridgeport Memorial Hall (73 N. School Street); 10am – 2pm
- 07/21/22 (Thursday): Chalfant Community Center (123 Valley Road); 5pm – 6pm
- 07/26/22 (Tuesday): Crowley Lake Community Center (482 S. Landing Road); 11am – 1pm
- 07/28/22 (Thursday): Bridgeport Memorial Hall (73 N. School Street); 10am – 2pm
*Public Health provides both testing and vaccinations at these clinics
All clinics are scheduled weather-permitting, and open to the public, regardless of insurance. Appointments are preferred, but walk-ins are welcome. Antigen tests are subject to availability. Individuals on the Hwy 6 corridor can call the Public Health Department at (760) 924-1830 to request testing.
OptumServe Testing Pre-Registration: https://lhi.care/covidtesting
Public Health Testing Pre-Registration: home.color.com/covid/sign-up/
Public Health COVID-19 Vaccination Pre-Registration: myturn.ca.gov
Additional clinics may be added as resources become available. Please check the COVID-19 Portal for updates: https://coronavirus.
(From Mono County Public Health)