|We still have time slots available to provide Communities of Interest public input at one of our upcoming meetings. Sign up today!
Friday, August 20, 2021 Meeting
(Zone G- Alpine, Amador, Calaveras, Inyo, Mariposa, Mono, Tuolumne )
2:00 P.M. – 6:00 P.M. daily or upon conclusion of business
Meeting Agenda August 20, 2021 Meeting
Registration is recommended but not required to participate in this public input meeting. You can call- in the day of the event to get in the queue to speak.
Call in number for public input: (877)853-5247
Watch live: http://videossc.com/CRC/
DURING THE MEETING YOU WILL BE ASKED TO DESCRIBE YOUR COMMUNITY.
While there are no clear rules on how to define a community of interest, we’ve identified ways for you to describe your community.
1. Begin with your county or city.
2. Mention the street names and significant locations in your neighborhood to help us identify the parameters of your community.
3. What are your shared interests?
4. What brings you together?
5. What is important to your community?
6. Are there nearby areas you want to be in a district with?
7. Nearby areas you don’t want to be in a district with? Why or why not?
8. Has your community come together to advocate for important services, better schools, roads, or health centers in your neighborhood?