Attached is the agenda for the Bishop City Council Meeting to be held on Monday, April 11, 2022 starting at 5:00 PM Closed Session / 6:00 PM Open Session.
The public is encouraged to participate or observe this meeting by:
- Attending this meeting in person at the City of Bishop City Council Chambers located at 301 West Line Street in Bishop, California.
- Attending this meeting via Zoom video conference by linking to the following site: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_9uVv6iajQ3mel6AF66OZTg
- Observing this meeting live from the City of Bishop website at:
- Observe this meeting live from the local government cable channel 12
Public comments may be made:
- In person: Live at the meeting. Members of the public desiring to speak on a matter appearing on the agenda should ask the Mayor for the opportunity to be heard when the item comes up for Council consideration. Comments for all agenda items are limited to a speaking time of three minutes.
- Via Zoom: If you choose to join the City Council Meeting via Zoom video conference you will be able to utilize the “Raise Hand” feature to make a public comment and the Mayor will call on those who wish to speak at the appropriate time, not to exceed three minutes.
- In writing: Please email [email protected] and write “Public Comment” in the subject line. In the body of the email, include the item number and/or title of the item as well as your comments. All comments received by 3:00 p.m. will be emailed to the City Council members and included as an attachment under the Agenda’s Item Number as “Public Comment” prior to the meeting. Those comments received after 3:00 p.m. will be added to the record and shared with the City Council members after the meeting. You may also hand deliver public comments to the City drop/payment box located at the Church Street entrance to City Hall on or before the deadline noted above.