Town of Mammoth Lakes Rescinds Evacuation Warning for Properties Damaged by Excessive Snowfall
The Town of Mammoth Lakes rescinded an Evacuation Warning on April 25, 2023, for properties damaged by excessive snowfall this winter that posed a potential threat to life and property.
The Town recommends property owners continue to report structural damage by calling (760) 965-3629 to talk to Town staff and/or complete the online Winter Storm Damage Assessment Form.
The Town has posted Winter Snow Management Resources and Propane Safety Information listed below on the homepage under the Quick Links tab.
- Propane Safety Video
- Carbon Monoxide Safety Information
- MMCF Snow Removal Emergency Fund
- Essential Propane Safety Information for High Snowfall Areas, Heavy Snow Load Information
- List of Engineers / Designers
- HOW TO: Return to Occupancy
- TAG STATUS REQUEST Form
- TOML Building Division Applications
- ReadyMono website for up-to-date storm information and resources.
For those properties that received a Yellow or Red Building Department Placard, please email the building Department a completed Tag Status Request form found here: TSR Form.
(From Town of Mammoth Lakes)