Inyo County Holding Public Meetings to Discuss Potential Transient Occupancy Tax
The County is considering two possible BALLOT MEASURES in November for voters to decide:
1. If the TOT, or BED TAX, should be increased in the face of rising operating costs.
2. Whether CAMPGROUNDS AND RV PARKS should be added to the TOT Code.
Get the FACTS on this issue, hear from your ELECTED officials, and have your voice heard at these upcoming public meetings:
- June 16, 1-3 p.m.
- Bishop Elks Lodge 1603, 151 E. Line St.
- June 20, 12-1:30 p.m.
- Brown Bag Lunch Meeting (bring your lunch, please)
- Mt. Williamson Motel and Base Camp, 515 S. Edwards St.
- June 21, 4-5 p.m.
- Statham Hall, 138 N. Jackson St.
- June 22, 12-1:30 p.m.
- Furnace Creek Visitor Center, Highway 190, Death Valley National Park
- June 22, 3-4:30 p.m.
- Tecopa Community Center, 400 Tecopa Hot Springs Rd.
- June 29, 4-6 p.m.
- Big Pine Town Hall, 150 Dewey St.
- July 11, 5-7 p.m.
- Cardinal Village Lecture Hall, 321 Cardinal Rd., Bishop Creek Canyon
(From Inyo County Board of Supervisors)