Mammoth Lakes Town Council Meeting Agenda – May 18, 2022
The Public Comment portion of the agenda provides the public with an opportunity to address the Town Council on matters not otherwise listed on the agenda. Under California law the Town Council is prohibited from generally discussing or taking action on items not included in the agenda; however, the Town Council may briefly respond to comments or questions from members of the public. Therefore, the Town Council will listen to all public comment, but will not generally discuss the matter or take action on it. Requests for service from the Town may also be made at the Town offices during regular business hours. Members of the public desiring to speak on a matter appearing on the agenda should ask the Mayor for the opportunity to be heard when the item comes up for Council consideration.
4. ADDITIONS TO THE AGENDA
Opportunity to add urgency items pursuant to Government Code Section 54954.2(b)2, if necessary.
5. REPORTS FROM COMMISSIONS AND/OR DEPARTMENTS (AS NEEDED)
6. STAFF PRESENTATIONS
- 6.1 Introduce new Payroll/Human Resources Specialist Melissa Bell.
- 6.2 Introduce new Associate Civil Engineer Matthew Freedman.
- 6.3 Introduce new Parks Maintenance Worker Hector Garcia.
- 6.4 Update on Public Safety Radio Communications Upgrade.
7. CONSENT AGENDA
- 7.1 Approve the minutes of the regular meeting of May 4, 2022.
- 7.2 Authorize a professional services agreement with Michael Baker International for environmental consulting services related to the Mammoth Lakes Foundation development project.
- 7.3 Accept Payment Approval Report No. 22-46 in the amount of $537,272.14. Accept Payment Approval Report No. 22-46 in the amount of $627,971.04.
- 8.1 Agreement between the Town of Mammoth Lakes and Mammoth Lakes Recreation.
- 8.2 Discussion of draft deliverables for the Mammoth Lakes Housing contract.
- 8.3 Waive the first reading and introduce by title only an Ordinance Adopting a Military Equipment Use Policy Pursuant to Government Code Section 7071 (AB 481).
- 8.4 Fiscal Year 22-23 – Tentative Budget (Manager Recommended).
Informational reports from Councilmember representatives on committees, commissions, and organizations; general reports on Councilmember activities
- 10.1 CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL—ANTICIPATED LITIGATION Conference with Legal Counsel—Anticipated litigation: Significant exposure to litigation pursuant to paragraph (3) of subdivision (d) of Section 54956.9: (one case).
11. ANNOUNCEMENT OF ACTION TAKEN AFTER CLOSED SESSION
The Town Council will adjourn to a special meeting to be held on Wednesday, May 25, 2022 at 4:00 p.m.
(From Town of Mammoth Lakes)