Inyo and Mono Election Results: Up-to-the-Minute Updates
This will be posted in our Featured Spot, the first listed story, and on OUR APP.
Keep checking back as we will update this page with the most current election results as they come in!
June 7, 2022 Statewide Direct Primary Election – Inyo County
Summary for: All Contests, All Districts, All tabulators, All Counting Groups
Our 1st Report posted is the results of all early voting. Voting can be done before Election Day by returning your mailed ballot or in person in our Elections Office. The reports posted on Election Day after the first report are the results of all in-person casted ballots. This does not include vote-by-mail ballots that were turned in to polling places on Election Day, as the signature on each envelope are validated to the identification of the registered voter prior to processing (EC § 3019). Click Here to read more about Facts about Mailed Ballots.
Mailed ballots that are posted marked by Election Day can be received through 06/14/22 (EC §3020). After Election Day will be processing all valid vote-by-mail ballots daily until completed beginning two days after Election Day. Updated result reports will be posted at the end of each workday starting on 06/09/22. Mailed ballots that have been received on time but require signature confirmation can be counted through 07/05/22 (EC § 3019). The final Official Canvass of Votes (certified election results) will be completed on 07/07/2022. Please check our website regularly through July 7th for updated election results.
The majority of ballots have been processed. The remaining ballots require additional time. Therefore, the next update report will be posted within the next two weeks.
Current count of Unprocessed Ballots as of 06/15/2022 (4pm) is approximately 100. This total includes provisional ballots, and over 60 ballots pending signature verifications from voters that have been sent a letter. Ballot signature validation letters returned by July 5th will be included in the final Statement of Votes Cast certified results due on July 7th.
1st Report – June 7 at 8:00 p.m.
- This report includes all vote by mail ballots that were received and processed prior to Election Day.
2nd Report – June 7 at 9:50 p.m.
3rd Report – June 7 at 11:36 p.m.
4th Report – June 7 at 11:55 p.m.
- This is the final report for election night and includes all votes cast in person at the polls.
5th Report – June 9 at 4:25 p.m.
6th Report – June 10 at 5:08 p.m.
7th Report – June 13 at 5:14 p.m.
8th Report – June 14 at 4:27 p.m.
9th Report – June 15 at 1:27 p.m.
Final Report – July 6
Notable local interest as of Final Report, July 6th, 2022
- Pritchard – 1,919
- Rennie – 1,722
- Vetter – 1,602
- Johnston – 328
1st District Supervisor:
- Hoelscher – 388
- Gabriel – 494
- Orrill – 419
3rd District Supervisor:
- Lent – 161
- Vogel – 273
- Jaeger – 288
- Marcellin – 477
June 7, 2022 Statewide Direct Primary Election – Mono County
Current posted results include:
- All Vote by Mail ballots received up to June 6, 2022
- Precinct 3 – Bridgeport Polling Place
Please note the following:
- Polling place and early Vote by Mail ballots are counted on Election Night.
- Last-minute Vote by Mail ballots and provisional ballots are counted after Election Day.
- Ballots postmarked on or before Election Day can be received and counted until June 14, 2022.
- Ballots received by other counties must be forwarded to Mono County and can be received and counted until June 15, 2022.
- Ballots with Mismatched Signature or Missing Signature can be “cured” until July 5, 2022.
- Actual number of ballots cast is not known until counting is completed.
- The Registrar of Voters will certify election results on July 5, 2022
Notable local interest as of Final, July 6th, 2022
- Braun – 2,573
- Davis – 520
5th District Supervisor:
- Salcido – 500
- Guthrie – 103
[…] think, if you download this right now, when you want to check election results tonight, you can do so with one click in the palm of your […]